- A deposit will secure your booking and be deducted from the total amount payable.
- Full payment is required before fishing commences.
- Cancellations within two weeks of the agreed date will result in loss of deposit if new date is not arranged.
- If a date is cancelled on our end, we will do our utmost to reschedule the booking but if we are unable to do so, you will receive a full refund of any monies paid. We will only cancel if we absolutely have to; illness or adverse weather, for example.
- You must have a valid EA rod licence.
- Due to the nature of the locations we fish in, a reasonable level of fitness may be required. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can look at more accessible locations or make adjustments to make the day work for you.
- The welfare of fish and the environments we're in, will always be of paramount importance and any malpractice will not be tolerated.
- Every effort will be made to maximise your chances of a good day's fishing but please remember that we're fishing for wild fish, in wild environments and as much as we'd love to, we cannot guarantee that fish will be caught!